What is Linux Web Hosting?
You can always choose from the Linux Web Hosting with the best price storage ratio. Which is generally equippe to high-performance and many reliable disks. In the storage range, there is always a space for servers. With higher storage capacities, and writing speeds which generally cover all issues. Rather You can always choose from the dedicated and guaranteed resources for optimizing and maximizing the availability of your data.
Various Advantages of Linux Hosting Servers
• It offers the customization of hot-swapping. Where you are offere with the provision of changing disks without turning off the server. It is, therefore, necessary to mention that, by the mode of hot swapping, you can always replace a defective disk. Generally, defective disks are the disks that are necessitate to be remove from the server. Without the effect of any service interruptions. It is important to remember that it is a very vital step and also a vital. Medium towards achieving a high availability infrastructure. Rather There are various servers where the hot-swapping can be perform. Those are respectively; FS-48T, FS-72T, and FS-Max.
• The provision of a vRack where the OVH private network is inclusive. Web Hosting always provides a high Web capacity. The series also utilizes the OVH private network by a default mechanism. With the help of vRack, you can always make a connection of your OVH products to one another. The other products are respectively; servers, VPS, public instances, etc. It is quite irrelevant that they are dependent or based on the same data center or various OVH data centers. The data centers can remain anywhere across the globe.
Other advantages –
There are various other advantages. Those are respectively;
• There are optimize servers with up to 216TB disk space. To offer you the provision of the best storage price ratio. Various disks are available for the option of FS-Max servers which can add up to 36 disks at your server. Those available disks are respectively; SATA, SSD, NVMe, etc.
• Another advantage is of RAM ECC which is an error-correcting code. The ECC code prevents the data from being corrupt. It also offers you guaranteed stability along with security. It is available for all series.
Various uses of a Web Hosting server –
Back-up server – Cheap Web Hosting is well design to store a large volume of data. The servers in this series are appropriate for back-up storage spaces. It can help you in creating secure back-ups for your operating systems and also for any other files.
Multimedia Storage – Many projects require many stationery as well as primary files to be readily available. Which are usually images or videos. The servers generally have 500 Mbit/s of guaranteed bandwidth. Which is cause and sorted to be perfect for video streaming and file sharing.
High Volume Database Storage – Generally, the storage servers can host up to 216 TB of data. Rather You can always utilize your server for hosting back-ups. Which are originate from the SQLs and it can also host databases.
Recommended Servers –
The recommended servers are respectively;
1. Intel Xeon E5-2620 v3 6c/12t – 2.4 GHz / 3.2 GHz. The supportable features are respectively. 64GB DDR4 ECC 1866 MHz SoftRaid 12x4TB SAS 1 Gbps bandwidth and a vRack of 3 Gbps
2. Intel 2x Xeon E5-2620v3 12c/24t The supportable features ae respectively. 2.4Ghz / 3.2 GHz 64Gb DDR4 ECC 1866 MHz up to 36 disks. A bandwidth of 1 Gbps and a vRack of 3 Gbps.